Skip to Main Content
- Zotero is a free citation management system. Because it’s not subscription based, you can take it with you anywhere you go.
- It’s very easy to use.
- It was developed by scholars at George Mason University for use by scholars.
What Can Zotero Do?
- Zotero looks for and gathers citations on any page you are searching incuding books, articles, videos, audio clips and more from databases,the Belk Library catalog, and websites (like Amazon).
- Organizes your citations into research collections (like an iTunes library).
- Saves PDF’s, notes, images and tags to citations and is completely searchable.
- Creates in-text citations and bibliographies in over 1900 styles.
- Allows you to collaborate remotely with colleagues and students to share your own work and other sources.