Clinical Pattern Recognition
Clinical Pattern Recognition is the first guideline-based clinical reasoning app. It includes:
- High definition videos of condition linked physical exam components, including key findings, movement faults and differential diagnosis;
- Expected clinical findings, including prevalence, reported history and simulated patient videos;
- A pain pattern linked clinical hypothesis generator;
- Condition specific manual therapy, movement correction and exercise; and,
- Patient education components.