Obtaining Belk Library materials while abroad
Belk Library materials... delivered to you!
Complete the Online Interlibrary loan (ILL) form.
- Request: circulating books, DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs, book chapters, and articles.
- Please be aware: while there is no charge from Belk Library for this service, an international customs tariff charge may be added when the package is picked up.
- Returnable items will be mailed to you. A postage paid return label will be included.
- Book chapters and articles will be scanned and sent to you via email.
- State in the comments section that you are studying abroad. Provide your complete contact information, including mailing address, email address, phone and fax numbers.
- We cannot: copy entire books, send audiobooks, reference books or books from other libraries.
Belk Library now offers a new, simple way to access library resources from off campus.